- Fresh broccoli, just enough to serve (this recipe isn't great leftover)
- Olive oil
- Spice (see below)
- Optional: freshly grated Parmesan
THIS RECIPE WORKS BEST WITH:
- Rockerbox Everything Bagel Blend
- Rockerbox Italiano Mix (add salt)
- Rockerbox Garlic Pepper
- Rockerbox Original Garlic Dust or Roasted Garlic Dust (add salt)
- Rockerbox Sweet Corn Rub
- Rockerbox Black Truffle Salt (a little goes a long way)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Chop the broccoli into bite-sized pieces, discarding the tough skin on the stalk. Put it in a big mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil, tossing it around the bowl to coat. You don't want your broccoli swimming in oil - you just want to lightly coat it. Then, sprinkle with your favorite spice until it's well-seasoned. Make sure each floret gets some spice - that's what makes this recipe so delicious.
- Empty the contents of the mixing bowl onto a baking sheet, spreading the broccoli out into a single layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking at around 10 minutes to be sure it doesn't burn. If you like it crunchy, take it out just as the florets begin to brown. If you like your broccoli more well done, leave in for another few minutes. You can taste as you go (let it cool for a minute, if you do!)
- Remove from the oven and toss with freshly grated Parmesan, if you choose.