- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 x 5-oz can Tuna in water
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1-2 tsp. Garlic Flakes, Original Garlic Dust, or Roasted Garlic Dust
- Salt, to taste
- Mash all ingredients together in a bowl, and let sit for 20 minutes, for flavors to meld.
- Spread over toast or eat with tortilla chips.
- Make the night before and store in an airtight container overnight. This is one of those dishes that's even better the day after.
- Add 1/2 tsp Yellow Onion Dust for more depth of flavor.