This tuna salad is a year-round lunchtime favorite of mine. You can make it just a couple minutes, and it's a healthy salad that can be eaten as-is or on bread/toast.
- 1 green apple, skin on, cored and julienned (or diced)
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1/4 C mayo
- 1-1/2 tsp Rockerbox Garlic Pepper
- Mix together mayo and Garlic Pepper.
- Drain the tuna, and mix it into the mayo mixture.
- Add the celery & green apple, and serve.
SUBSTITUTION - This recipe also works with Original Garlic Dust; just add 1/2 tsp salt and some fresh black or white pepper, to taste.