- 6 ears fresh sweet corn
- 6 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Rockerbox Sweet Corn Rub
- 1/3 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 C Cotija cheese (Substitute: Feta)
- Husk the corn and and place it in cool water over high heat. Once the water comes to a boil, the corn will be perfectly cooked. Take the corn out as soon as the water comes to a boil. Note: If you prefer to grill your corn, go for it!
- While your corn is cooking, mix together: Mayo, Sweet Corn Rub, chopped cilantro (reserving 1 Tbsp. aside), and lime juice.
- Slather the seasoned mayo mixture directly onto the ears of corn, and sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Serve with plenty of napkins!
SUBSTITUTION: This recipe also works with: Rockerbox Garlic Pepper (add paprika)
To make Sweet Corn Salad: Instead of spreading the mayo mixture directly onto the whole ears of corn, cut the kernels from the cob, and then mix the seasoned mayo into the corn, like a salad dressing. Top with cheese and cilantro, and serve.